Source: EMF Refugee
Opportunity for Electromagnetically Sensitive (EMS) Californians to Oppose SB.649
On May 15, 2017 at 1:00 pm, we want to maximize the number of callers from CA area codes to 712-451-0249 (see details, below). It is OK to hang up after you say "YES" to the single question Nina Beety will ask everyone on the call. Calling in registers your phone number in the live conference call web software. To get your written statement forwarded to the CA Senate Appropriations Committee go to this page.
We want to maximize the Attendee List to hundreds or even a 1,000 total. The FreeConferenceCall.com service (web interface shown below) can handle up to 1,000 simultaneous callers.
This live event will be played out in the CA Senate Appropriations Committee as a demonstration of the number of people who would like to speak in the Senate Appropriations Committee Hearing to oppose SB.649, but can't do so because they are suffering from environmentally-induced ElectroMagnetic Sensitivity (EMS). We want to communicate with our numbers that the RF/MW radiation levels in the CA State Capitol are intolerable and the RF/MW radiation levels in our neighborhoods will also be intolerable if hundreds of thousands of so-called "Small Cell" cell phone towers are installed on utility pole and non-pole structures in the public rights of way — the very activity that SB.649 promotes!
This Mass Call-In will be a demonstration that current CA Senate decisions, policies and legislation are violating CA EMF residents' rights to address their government and to enjoy the inalienable rights guaranteed by the California State Constitution:
Article I, Section 2 of California State Constitution
All people are by nature free and independent and have inalienable rights. Among these are enjoying and defending life and liberty, acquiring, possessing, and protecting property, and pursuing and obtaining safety, happiness, and privacy.
The calls must be from CA area codes only — All other calls will be filtered out.
- When: Mon 5/15/17 @ 1:00 pm PT
- Dial-In Number: 712-451-0249 (toll charges will apply)
- Enter Access Code: 601707
- What to say: . . . NOTHING . . ., except the word "YES" right after you are asked a question by Nina Beety during her one minute address. Hang up after you say "YES".
- Please be disciplined. DO NOT PUT YOUR PHONE ON SPEAKERPHONE. If you talk on the line or others hear background noise from your phone, the Senators will not be able to hear Nina speak. Be silent.
- What else you can do: Watch the live webcast of the 5/15/17 Senate Appropriations Committee at this link (be sure to enable Flash in your browser, but KEEP YOUR COMPUTER'S VOLUME EXTREMELY LOW) and go here to get your written statement forwarded to the CA Senate.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
Palo Alto 4G Small Cells: An Extreme Health Hazard April 23, 2017In "4G"
CA Senate SB-649 April 4 Testimony April 17, 2017In "4G"
CA Senate SB-649 April 26 Testimony May 5, 2017In "4G"